The NodeMCU is an open source firmware and development kit based on ESP8266 that integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. Power your development in the fastest way combination with NodeMCU Firmware!
- All module pins broken out
- On-board LiPo charger/power supply
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
• Arduino-like hardware IO: Board is based on open source firmware NodeMCU which is an advanced API for hardware IO. It dramatically reduces the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. The board allows you to code like Arduino in an interactive manner with the Lua scripting language.
• NodeJS style network API: The firmware provides event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running this tiny little board in NodeJS style. Greatly speed up your wifi / IOT application developing process.
• Lowest cost WIFI development tool: With very economical price point, this is extremely easy to prototype development kit in breadboard friendly form-factor and everything required on board.
• Reprogramming possibility: IO button available on the kit also functions as a re-flashing button for the wifi module. This means you can re-flash the module with the latest firmware; which could be either node MCU firmware or standard AT command set firmware.
• Multiple uses: This development kit not only can be used for wifi development but can also be used as a simple USB to serial converter as well as LiPo battery charger on a stand-alone basis. This means you get the functionality of 3 into one.
• Use directly in your application: This board has been carefully designed by keeping end user application in mind and thus comes with ready to use capability, out of the box.
• One ADC input and 8 digital IOs; all digital IOs could be used as I2C, PWM, Input, Output or Interrupt
• 3.3V operation can be directly powered from USB, no separate power supply needed
• Compact size: 25.4mm x 50.8mm (2″ x 1″) Double sided PCB with robust and compact assembly
• Provision for external battery along with on/off switch
1 Piece Brand New NodeMCU Development Board in bubble wrap.
Images are for representation purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly but the functionality and specifications will remain same.